DECLARATION

DECLARATION UNDER OATH IN RECEIVING DIACONATE/PRESBYTERATE

Name: Diocese:

I, ………………………………………………, the undersigned, as the time of the Sacred Ordination is near at hand, having presented to my Local Ordinary, my petition for the reception of the Sacred Order of Diaconate / Presbyterate, having carefully considered the matter before God, do upon my oath testify, first and foremost, that I am urged by no sort of compulsion or force or fear in receiving the aforesaid Sacred Order, but that I do spontaneously desire it and of my own full and free will wish to receive the same, because I know and feel that I am truly called by god.

I acknowledge that I know fully all the burdens and other consequences which flow from the said Sacred Order, and these I freely wish and propose to assume and with the grace of God I resolve to keep them most faithfully during my whole life.

I declare especially that I am clearly aware of all the law of Celibacy entails: and I firmly resolve with the help of God to fulfil the law willingly and to keep it in its entirely until the end.

Finally, I sincerely promise that I shall always, according to the Sacred Canons, obey most exactly all precepts of my superiors and whatever the discipline of the Church requires and I am prepared to give an example of virtue in work and in word, in such a manner that I may deserve to be rewarded by God for the assumption of so great an office.

This I promise, this I vow, I swear, so help me God and these Sacred Gospels, which I touch with my hand.

Signature

Place:
Date:

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக