Expectation Responded...!

Hinduism expects its priests
to offer sacrifices,
to advise leaders,
to instruct people,
to heal the needy...!

Buddhism expects its priests
to instruct the society,
to edify the people,
to conduct rituals...!

Jainism expects its priests
who are only monks
to live a life of
renunciation and of
reformation...!

Sikkism expects a group,
not exactly a specific clergy,
to govern the guruduvaras
with holiness...!

Islam expects Imans
to teach,
to preach,
to lead the people...!

Various religions would employ
Various languages
but all expect their priests and leaders
to be examplary and
to be edifying...
Lord, make us to be so...!

Being a prayer
Make us feel the prayer,
O God.
Make us live the prayer,
O God.
Much more
Make us a prayer,
O God

Being a priest is
Being a prayer...!
By that, day by day,
I become Godly.
I awaken the Divine
within me
I alert myself to the Sprit
that is very much within me. (Jn 14 : 17)

I allow the sprit of God to
take hold of me
I allow the Sprit of God to
shake me and thus, shape me;
I radiate the Spirit that is within me
so that
all others too get strengthened
in love and life
What is the use of running
hither and thither
and searching for God outside
while not, Primarily,
experiencing God inside oneself...?
experiencing God inside myself...?
By the Courtesy of Being Broken...Fr. Jerry SJ
Valanarasu
Lalgudi
First Year

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக