YOU SAY, GOD SAYS

You say: ''It's impocible''
God says : All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: ''I'm too tired''
God says : Iwill give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: ''Nobody really loves me''
Jesus says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You say: ''I can't go on''
God says: Iwill direct your steps
(2 Corinthians12:9 & Psalms 91:15)

You say: ''I can't figure things out''
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: ''I can't do it''
God says: you can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say :"I 'm not able"
Jesus says:I am able
(2 corinthians 9:8)

You say:"It'snot worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Romans 8:28)

You say :''I can't Fogive myself''
Jesus says:I Forgive you
(1 john 1:9&Romans 8:1)

- John Cornelius
B.A. I Year
Michaelpatti

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக